A. R. Bhatt, principal consultant at NaysarGeek, having two and a half decades of solid industry experience. Following is the highlight of his experience and skills:
- Two and a half decades of total experience, 15 years Project Management experience
- Responsible for complete SDLC, delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Have handled projects having monthly revenue up to US$500,000/-
- Thorough knowledge of and hand-on expertise at SWEBOK (Software Engineering Book of Knowledge)
- Good knowledge of PMBOK (Project Management Institute, USA) and BABOK.
- Good understanding of Servers Administration - Unix / Linux and Windows based.
- Good awareness about CMMi processes. Have formulated and implemented for clients. have guided clients on DevOps and DataOps projects.
- Experience in migration of legacy systems to new environments, Data Migration.
- Worked on IBM Mainframe ES9000 (CICS, RMCOBOL, MFCOBOL &, DB2, DCF, JCL)
- Have formulated KPIs(Key Performance Indicators) and SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Followed ISO 9000 Quality Systems for Software development.
- Good Team Management, Communication, leadership and problem solving skills.